This is an update on my project.

Pi B+
IQAudio DAC+
IQAudio AMP+
Raspian Jesse
Jivelite
Rotary encoders
3 Amp Power Supply

Took a Crosley 1950's era E-15 case which oddly enough fit the Raspberry
Pi Official Touch Screen PERFECTLY.  No mods, no cutting.  It's almost
like they predicted the advent of tablets.

Got a couple 6" L Brackets at Lowes, with short stand offs at the top
and longer ones on the bottom to correct for the minor tilt.

I need to mount the rotary encoders and find some big old Chrome knobs
and I guess it'll be done.  Also might add a headphone jack and I need
to pair it with some speakers.  Ideally I'd love some old Bakelite
enclosure speakers but probably just stick with some bookshelf speakers
I already have.

Also need to make a back for the thing as well I guess.

What a blast.  I'm about 90% done but just taking it slow.  IQAudio
stuff sounds quite great as well.  I'm surprised.

|Filename: IMG_1858.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19772|