rkrug wrote:
> w7r <w7r.79nuoo (AT) no-mx (DOT) forums.slimdevices.com> writes:
>
> > Hi Greg.
> > Thanks for you reply. Router is definitely within range as it lists
> it
> > when I run the diagnostic/scan mode from the picoreplayer GUI.
> >
> > As a sanity check I booted the pi from another SD card running a
> Raspian
> > and the wifi worked fine so that proves the hardware is functioning
> > correctly. Have been over the SSID & password a dozen times - it
> almost
> > feels as if those parameters aren't being passed correctly to the OS.
>
> If I remember correctly, there was a problem with spaces in
> passwords. The config file needed to be edited manually to put the
> password with the spaces in - but I don't know if this was fixed.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rainer

> > w7r's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=26992
> > View this thread:
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=105018

Hi Rainer, thanks for your reply and suggestion. I did edit the
newconfig.conf by hand and copy onto the SD card in the hope that
picoreplayer would pick up and implement the changes on next boot - I
think it was doing this as I changed the host name too and that change
was reflected in the next boot.