soundcheck wrote:

> But they might buy preintegrated stuff from JackOfAll.

Eh??? How does me, trying to prevent you, from trying to sabotage small,
independent businesses, actually selling PCM512x DAC products for the
Pi....... Businesses that I have no stake in, nor receive any payment
from, turn into me trying to get some commercial advantage. You know
what, don't bother even trying to explain. I like a good conspiracy
theory..... But even I cannot guess where you are trying to go with that
insinuation.

soundcheck wrote:

> Enjoy. Finally I do too. My HifiBerry DAC+ Pro is running with
> squeezelite now.

I'm glad to hear it. (And I mean that genuinely.) I'm just puzzled over
how it was working for me, (and others), with squeezelite, without
distortion, no patches required, from the day we received our boards. I
wonder what could be the difference? (I guess we're just mid-fi users,
YOU need to "tweak" it to be able to be able to tell yourself it is
hi-fi.)

soundcheck wrote:

> Thx a lot for all the support. I highly appreciate it.

I'm making so much money from my "preintegrated stuff" that the least I
can do is provide support for competitors products.