Hello.
I have loaded up a USB drive with just under 4000 images in a single
folder, /mnt/sda1/photos and set them to run as a screen saver while my
RPi (running PiCorePlayer w/ 7" touchscreen) is paused.
These images document a recent three month trip I undertook, and I
thought it would be a good way to reminisce.
Anyway, I've noticed that the only images coming up on-screen (it's set
to random order) are those taken during the first quarter of the
journey.
In other words, to seems to only be showing the first (at a guess)
thousand or so images.
Is there a limit to how many images can be displayed by the screen
saver, or can be chosen by the random algorithm?
Many thanks.

2x squeezebox classics | 2x squeezebox booms | 1x raspberry pi 2 b w/
picoreplayer + 7\" touch screen | orangesqueeze as android controller
lms v7.9.0 on a cubietruck running debian