Jeff07971 wrote:
> Then you would probably want to alter the script so it only does an
> update if theres a new version.
>
> Also you might want to get the correct install file for your
> architecture, as the all package is 2-3 times the size of the specific
> one.

Yes, in general you're totally right and this should be a good
procedure.

In my case i'm a bit more pragmatic, because my LMS is based on 7.9
nightly build. This means every morning LMS is indicating a new build
:rolleyes:
So i'm scheduling the update procedure every night. Honestly i do not
care that deb file size is 108 MB. It takes 2-3 minutes to download, 1
minute of updating and 10 s restarting LMS.
This is what i do with OMV release in parallel.
In the morning everything is done.

BTW: I checked your link "Want a webapp ? See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...Webapp-for-LMS";
This is fun and a useful tip. I added the MAC OS version

Regards
Uwe