Many thanks to both.
one of you answer has make me chack a change the rigths again.
I manage to give the right to read and execute to all for my third
option (local music folder). And LMS has scanned the music and folder
that was present. Many thanks. I'm actually listening the music
contained in this test !
But I have too much music for my old computer, this is why I was using
an external disk.
The system have mounted them automatically.
I have access to the external hard disk through /media/xavier/External
DD
but indeed, when i try to change the rights, nothing's happening. (for
both 1rst and 2nd case in my first post (one NFS format (having all the
information from my old windows system (including my music) and a second
that I format with Debian).
so my last (hopefully) question is how can I mount the external disk in
order to give access to all user to all the folder ?

Here is a copy of my /etc/fstab

#
# Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a
# device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name
devices
# that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
#
# / was on /dev/sda1 during installation
UUID=f4a1ade4-2041-4cd9-a4e0-1db15f6cac67 /               ext4
errors=remount-ro 0       1
# /home was on /dev/sda6 during installation
UUID=bc7db500-b3d1-499b-9878-542879cbfa14 /home           ext4
defaults        0       2
# swap was on /dev/sda5 during installation
UUID=d9d63feb-f0f6-4eef-8dfd-fd96a1516ff9 none            swap    sw
0       0
/dev/sr0        /media/cdrom0   udf,iso9660 user,noauto     0       0