sbp wrote:
> PLEASE TRY THE NEW VERSION PICOREPLAYER 2.03.
>
> *Great news. *Paul from the Tinycore and Logitech forum have joined the
> team. Thanks to him LMS (Logitech Media Server) can now be installed and
> run on your piCorePlayer.
>
> This means that pCP now can be used as:
>
> >   >   >
  - Standalone pCP player (as usual)
  - Standalone LMS server - it is very easy to setup a LMS server on
  > your Raspberry pi. Simply press a button and you are done.
  - Combined LMS server and pCP player

> Changes:
>
> >   >   >
  - Added Squeezelite options to change GPIO status dependent on
  > squeezelite status. Handy for controlling an external amplifier. "-G
  > option".
  - Added Squeezeite options to run a script dependent upon
  > Squeezelite status. "-S option".
  - Fixed U V and v options in Squeezelite.
  - Added support for installing LMS on piCorePlayer.

> https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home/news
>
> Regards
> The Team

Thank you pCP team members for this latest pCP version. I was able to
attach a USB stick and play music using the built in LMS within
minutes!
Donation sent! :)

John