ralphy wrote:
> No. I haven't added -x to my builds yet.
>
> I sent you a link to this patch in a pm that doesn't include the extra
> sample rates to try.
>
> http://ralph_irving.users.sourceforge.net/dumps/daphile-disable-lms-downsample.patch

Again, that's my fault, I did not realized you were waiting for an
answer from me or just forget it. As I've wroted to you, this patch is
from Daphile and should be credited to Kimmo. I've found it usefull,
that's why is in Squeezelite-R2, exactly in the form he sent it to me.

BTW, I think you found a Bug and probably Kimmo is going to release a
new version of the patch, I think we all then better use that one, I
suppose.

Please tell me how could I help you and I'll do my best, but forgive me,
I'm getting older...