Does anyone one have any ideas about how to change the installed
wallpapers?

I'm not a fan of any of the default ones and it would be nice to be able
to install my own.

I've been digging around using WinSCP and everything seems to go back to
files in:
/tmp/tcloop/jivelite/opt/jivelite/share/jive/applets/SetupWallpaper/wallpaper/

But I can't change these due to read only 'Read Only Filesystem' and I
presume if I could change them they would be overwritten at restart or
at very least an upgrade.

On the Touch you can add wallpaper using the 'Customize Device' plugin,
but that doesn't appear to work for Jivelite.

Thanks