I did a fresh install of piCorePlayer 2.04 on my RPi3, and I just wanted
to report that despite the warnings on the LMS tab:

20192

LMS seems to install and run just fine on my RPi3. LMS failed scanning
my music library (2000 songs in FLAC format on USB stick) at first
attempt, but in second attempt, everything went well, and I am streaming
music from the server as I write this.

It should be noted that I have not yet tested connection via WiFi as I
prefer my servers to have wired ethernet connection to my router.

I must say I am impressed that the developer team has come this far
within one month after the RPi 3 was released. A big thank you!!

|Filename: Udklip.PNG                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20192|