tcutting wrote:
> If you want to run Joceline on rPi with official touch screen, suggest
> you use picoreplayer... works GREAT!  And it's easy to install Jivelite
> which supports official touch screen.
>
> Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks but I've tried that approach and the big problem is that someone
with little Linux experience is forced to dive deeper seemingly yet
another mind boggling OS off-chute of Debian with its own quirks for
lack of a better term, if someone has things they would like to try out
or implement. I am trying to learn, I like to know how things work and a
pre-made jivelite_touch.tcz kind of negates the whole open source thing.