Hi —

Just installed 2.04 on my RPI2 with Digi+ to use with Roon. If I use a
WiPi USB wifi dongle, I can't stream 192/24 FLAC files
successfully—network is too slow. So I've upgraded to a Dual Band AC600
Edimax EW-7811DAC to get 802.11ac speeds of 433MBs (USB upper limit). I
was able to get find and install a driver for a Volumio image, but am
not sure how to do this on Tiny Core Linux.

BTW, the Edimax EW-7811DAC is the same as the Edimax EW-7811UTC with a
longer wire.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Muski

Transporter via XLR->Bryston BP26DA->Bryston 4B SST->Wilson Watt Puppy
7s
Transporter via XLR->Headroom Max Balanced Headphone Amp->Balanced
AKG701s