pablolie wrote:
> I have to admit I use no other plugins than the ones that autoinstall. I
> was using Tridoe's 3rd party Spotify plugin but haven't reactivated it.

I am back to my old VM. the new one started to report "could not apply
stored configuration for monitor" issues on startup and in the end froze
my entire computer (from within a VM, and i mean the entire computer -
that's a feat!) in a way i have not witnessed for several years. i will
delete the beta VM, wait a little, and then go for it again.

...pablo
Server: Virtual Machine (on VMware Workstation 12) running Ubuntu 16.04
+ LMS 7.9
System: SB Touch --optical->- Benchmark DAC2HGC --AnalysisPlus Oval
Copper XLR->- NAD M22 Power Amp --AnalysisPlus Black Mesh Oval->- Totem
Element Fire
Other Rooms: 2x SB Boom; 1x SB Radio; 1x SB Classic-> NAD D7050 -> Totem
DreamCatcher + Velodyne Minivee Sub
Computer audio: workstation --USB->- audioengine D1 -> Grado
PS500e/Shure 1540