soundcheck wrote:

> Please have a look at the i2s-mmap device tree config I mentioned
> before.
> I'd suggest to consider it as add-on or better default-config  in
> conjunction with RPI I2S dac configurations.
> Enable/disable or better using/not using it can be done with
> squeezelite config mmap on/off.

Greg, FYI i2s-mmap overlay will go away in the not too distant future
when the dma/i2s upstream backport code hits downstream RPi. (MMAP was
initially enabled by default, disabled as default IIRC, when one card
had an issue with capture and MMAP enabled. It looks like it will go
back to being enabled by default with the upstream backport, and the
overlay removed. If anything, I suspect it will be enabled by default
with a downstream overlay option to disable it.)