My Wandboard Quad is still going strong and running SoA. Thanks again to
Triode for his fine work on SoA, not to mention all the other stuff he
graciously contributed to the Squeezebox ecosystem over the years.

In the last couple of weeks, following an update using, firstly, the
Squeeze on Arch Configuration Interface and later using SSH via Putty, I
found the Wandboard Quad would no longer boot. Restoring my previous SoA
image using the USB Image Tool
(http://www.alexpage.de/usb-image-tool/download/), got the Wandboard
running again.

Eventually, following various excursions to try and get the updated
ArchLinux to boot, I came across the method to update the update the
U-Boot package on archlinuxarm.org: Just go to
https://archlinuxarm.org/platforms/armv7/freescale/wandboard and select
the Installation tab. Go to the bottom of the page.

*_NOTE:_* updating the U-Boot package must be done following an
ArchLinux update but prior to an attempted re-boot following that
ArchLinux update

To get the Wandboard Quad running and current with ArchLinux updates and
the latest nightly LMS 7.9 I did the following:

1: SSH into the Wandboard using Putty
2: Update ArchLinux by entering

pacman -Syy    and then
pacman -Su

3: Install the updated U-Boot package
In order to receive updates to the U-Boot bootloader, after logging into
the system type:
pacman -Sy uboot-wandboard
When prompted, press y and hit enter to flash the bootloader to the
micro-SD card.

Reboot. Then you can update LMS as usual, using Triode's Squeeze on Arch
Configuration Interface.

Squeezebox Classic:2;  Duet: 1;  Boom:1; Touch:1; Wandboard Quad;
Squeezelite.
Server: Wandboard Quad with SoA; Raspberry Pi/Wolfson Card with
Squeezeplug 7.06; (backup:Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Sheevaplug with
Squeezeplug);  iPeng, iPeng for Ipad, Orange Squeeze, Squeezepad, LMS
Version: Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0