ralphy wrote:
> If the addresses are not the same the first time jivelite is connected
> to the local player, the VU screens will not be available for the player
> going forward.

Hi Ralphy,

Thanks you very much, you point me to the right direction.

With your direction, I noticed the mac address in
*/home/tc/.jivelite/userpath/settings/DesktopJive.lua* was
00:00:00:00:00:00.

So I remembered my rPi was slow to negociate with my switch. In fact,
Squeezelite and Jivelite were up and running before network was UP...

Digging in my Dlink switch documentation, I enabled fast negociation and
now everthing is running well !

Thanks you for your support and congrats for your work