I am playing with an Odroid C2
http://www.hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G145457216438&tab_idx=1
using it with Debian Jessie and a ES9023 DAC via the C2s I2S interface.

I installed Squeezelite using apt-get install and all works fine.
However this provides version 1.6.4 so I tried to update to latest
version. I un-installed 1.6.4 and did wget
http://squeezelite.googlecode.com/files/squeezelite-armv6hf (my usual
method of installing Squeezelite). However it does not run and I get a
message back "no such file or directory". having installed squeezelite
via this method many, many times all I can think is that The C2 and
version of Debian is 64bit and causing an issue - any ideas if that
would be the case or what my problem may be?

Cheers