Hip-Priest wrote:
> I am indeed - thanks for seeing this through.
>
> Partial success.
>
> When I added the new line and rebooted, I got a second tab with the name
> 'piCorePlayerX', although I couldn't click on it - it defaults to the
> piCorePlayer main screen.  The 'first' output, via the first instance of
> pCP (which is USB from the Pi board) worked as usual.
>
> However - my second output is the IQaudIO Pi-DAC+, and I got no output
> from that.  When I tried changing your original code 'hw:' from 'ALSA'
> to 'hw:IQaudIODAC' and rebooting - the new tab doesn't show.

  >   > /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/squeezelite-armv6hf -n piCorePlayerX -o
hw:CARD=*IQaudIODAC* -a 80:4::: -m b8:27:eb:e6:69:0f -z
--------------------

> Then I tried setting the first instance of pCP to output to the
> IQaudIO, getting the 'Squeezelite command string' from that and
> editing the contents as per your changes, which gave me:

  >   > /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/squeezelite-armv6hf -n piCorePlayerX -o
hw:CARD=IQaudIODAC -a 80:4:: -m b8:27:eb:e6:69:0f -D -D -V PCM -z
--------------------

> Reset instance #1 of pCP to Denon USB DAC, and pasted the new code
> into User Command #1 - and that didn't work either!

hi Hip-Priest,

Even though the second tab appears you will not get a web interface into
the second instance of squeezelite. You are really fudging the system to
get this working.

First get your main system working then play around with the second.
Remind me, your second output is standard analog out?

regards
Greg