hello All,

I am trying to find out why my cabled players do not pass a network test
at 1000kbps.

I found out this document:

http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Diagnosing_Performance_Issues

but my server v7.9 does not have this:

"plugin which helps diagnose common performance problems such as audio
drop-outs. The plugin provides ... a series of web pages which are
accessed from "Server and Network Health" in the "Help" section of the
main web page."

I do have a "network test" plugin from Triode, but don't think it can be
run on the server side.

town: Musical Fidelity Dr.Thomas, Preamp II, Infinity 7K, Squeezebox
Classic (2), Squeezebox Radio, Raspberry Pi 2 with HiFiBerry, Ubuntu
12.4 LTS server
country: Musical Fidelity A-5, Infinity Renaissance 90, Musical Fidelity
A120, Sonus Faber Concertino, Squeezebox Classic, SB Touch, Raspberry Pi
2 with HiFiBerry, BeagleBoneBlack server with Debian on Arm7