spt58 wrote:
> Not so much skipping, but I get the odd audio popping with 2 or more
> players synced. Seems to be random but only happens on sync. If I drop
> down to 1 player it works fine. Picoreplayer 3.00 on RPI A+'s with
> AudioPhonics Sabre ES9023 on all. I've yet to do more diagnostics. But
> might try 2.05 to see if it goes away..
>
> Thanks
>
> EDIT: Just checked my log and I have similar skip ahead entries like
> yourself. Will try 2.05 and report back

OK, I installed 2.05 on two of my Pis and no more popping with sync, and
no skip ahead entries in the logs same as you! That's with two different
DACs too - IQAudio on one and ES9023 on the other. I think I will stick
with 2.05 for the moment as the popping was annoying me so thanks for
highlighting. Maybe it's possible to downgrade the squeezelite version
on 3.00 to v1.8.4-720 if it is squeezelite version related.