Paul Webster wrote:
> Same symptoms here. Nothing under "Radio" except for "BBC iPlayer
> Extras" ... then restart LMS and all appears.

I was unable to repeat the problem until I installed the BBC iPlayer
plugin.   It only happened about 2 out 10 reboots.

I got no where with this, as even with the logging on the player set to
debug, I only got one line entered in the logs from the player.

  [16-10-06 22:43:10.5153] Plugins::BBCiPlayer::Plugin::BEGIN (1228) Endian:
LITTLE, ARM Mixed: 0

If you can make this happen more often, can you turn up the logging to
debug on server.plugins to see if that shows anything.