feeder6 wrote:
> Let me explain what i want to do. on the pi i have a hdd with all my
> music. This hdd i want to share in my network. So i can copy music from
> my pc directly to the hdd. I dont want use winscp.

Ah - I did say that I wasn't sure about support for the other way
around.
In my case the drive is attached to a networked device.
You /might/ find that you router has a USB port and it can share drive
out from there (provided you are happy with putting it there).
If it does then you could experiment with a USB stick or a spare USB
drive before risking your music archive (in any case - if you don't have
a backup then now would be a good time to get another USB disk)

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com