JackOfAll wrote:
> Bernd,
>
> You sure your DAC accepts DoP? (You said PCM DAC, no mention of DoP or
> DSD.)
> If not support DoP, don't use the -D option and allow squeezelite to
> convert the dsf to native PCM which your DAC does support.
>
> Clive

Thanks Clive,
Removing -D option helps. :)
I have DSD64 files that after in the fly converting to PCM gives sample
rate 352.8kHz. My DAc is able to support sampling rate up to 384kHz.
However I have relatively weak player based on BeagleBone Black than can
upsample easily to 192KHz but upsampling to 384kHz is too much for it.
So currently i set:

     -a ::24 -r 192000  -u mM::0:28:95:100:0

and squeezelite try to converting DSD64 (352.8kHz) to 192kHZ with 100%
CPU power usage and glitches.
How to set for squeezelite maximal sample rate to 384kHz but limit max
sample rate for upsampling to 192kHz?
So files below 192kHZ would be upsampled to 192kHz but files above would
be passed by without upsampling.
Regards,