paul- wrote:
> Have you been doing anything else?   For example, on one of my test
> systems, I installed the netcat extension, which broke the tabs.
Following your suggestion, I uninstalled a google extension that I
recently added. I also uninstalled -angryip- that was recently
installed. I also did a system restore to a restore point a couple of
weeks old, with no result.

I have two windows computers. The browsers on either of these two
computers, (3 different browsers on each) exhibit the same behavior in
each case i.e. no payer tabs (only the LMS tab).
I re-installed PicorePlayer 3.02 on the LMS server, a pcp.
Out of ideas now :confused:
BTW, are your tabs still broke?

John