s25a wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just a simple question but I did not find something. Is there an option
> to automatically start the last item that was played after a restart (or
> reboot)
>
> I have the issue that sometimes the internet reconnects and than you
> have to start the last internet stream by hand.
>
> Thanks

Depending on precisely what you are doing there may be.  If you have a
remote squeezelite player that is being effectively powered off, you can
get it to restart on power on - see the Settings, Player, Audio settings
page.  Whether that will do what you want I'm not sure.  If it doesn't
you need to explain your setup a bit more.

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 16.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 16.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.
Also a Touch with EDO, plus spare, unused.