Hi, the team are proud to announce the release of a new piCorePlayer
3.10.
Because of the many changes and improvements and bug fixes and additions
we decided to jump directly from version 3.02 to 3.10.

Actually, we have released two versions:
1. *piCorePlayer3.10* which is a normal version like all previous pCP
releases. The kernel and modules are vanilla versions from the official
raspberry and piCore (tinycore) repo.

2. *piCorePlayer3.10-Audio* version. This version contain all the same
improvements as the above mentioned version. But in addition we have
added all the audio related patches that Clive (aka JackOfAll) made for
the raspberry kernel). So here we have support for more i2s-DACs and we
support higher sample rates etc.

- Kernel 4.4.39.
- Samba Server Implemented in Beta Mode
- Squeezelite is now dynamically linked.
- Advanced audio card control - let you control output level,
  available DTP filters, and parameter to dtoverlay.
- Shairport-Sync updated to a lighter weight
- New pcp extension repository, hopefully more stable.
- Numerous under the hood changes and bug fixes.

As we have so many changes we unfortunately are unable to offer "in
situ" update - so will need to burn the image (after unzipping the
download) to a your SD-card. Also the newconfig methid via USB stick
wont work for this version.

Please notice and try these additions (from "Squeezelite" web page
choose "Advanced Options":
21830

Samba is added - after many requests from you - so here it is (you need
to be in beta mode):
21831

Get them from here:
https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home/download

As always, please share your findings

The team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen

|Filename: samba.JPG                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21831|

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home

*Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer*