Hello,

My kids are using pCP in their room, but wifi is not always on at home
(I've set the router for that). They listen to local music (USB) and
Spotify. I'm facing a couple of problems:
- it seems that the wifi must be present at boot time, otherwise the
network does not come up later when wifi signal is back: is there any
solution around this? (also, minor issue, but is their any way to reduce
the number of attempts to connect to a wifi network at boot time?)
- I've set LMS IP to be 127.0.0.1 in Squeezelite settings, but LMS
refuses to start, complaining that there's no network interface up. Is
there anyway to have loopback interface up and running (besides wlan0
when wifi is on)?

Thanks!