mherger wrote:
> Another Now Playing screen idea: "Large Artwork with Text". Thoughts?
>
> 21978
>
> That's obviously optimized for the Pi 7" type of screen.
>
> As you see I've removed most of the control buttons at the bottom. What
> choice of buttons would you want to have there?

I've updated the beta package to include the new large artwork now
playing screen.
The volume down button is now the same size as the reset on the original
now playing screen
Jivelite will now use LMS for image resizing if you're running 7.9
You should also update LMS to the latest so the Random Play menu will
use a text list for PiGridSkin as there are no icons available for it.

    pcp bu  # save pcp config

  cd /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/optional

  wget -O jivelite.tcz.md5.txt
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/picoreplayer/beta/jivelite_touch.tcz.md5.txt

  wget -O jivelite.tcz
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/picoreplayer/beta/jivelite_touch.tcz

  md5sum jivelite.tcz # make sure the file downloaded correctly
  9460bd993b0f9eb012e51805eda553a9  jivelite.tcz

  cat jivelite.tcz.md5.txt # does it match the line above?
  9460bd993b0f9eb012e51805eda553a9  jivelite.tcz

  pcp rb  # you must reboot!

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *1*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.