Hi,

I am using LMS with squeezelite on a cubietruck and would like to output
native dsd via usb to an ifi Micro Dac which is capable of native dsd .
When I start squeezelite with this command:

squeezelite -o front:CARD=Audio,DEV=0 -s cubie

The Dac indicates a sample rate of above 96 kHz (ie LED is yellow) but
no dsd, which should be magenta. When I add -D for DoP the led turns
magenta.
How can I make squeezelite or LMS to output native dsd? I have changed
nothing in convert.conf.

Greets
Christian

Cubietruck with armbian runnig lms and squeezelite for my hifi System
(feeding an ifi micro)
2 Squeezebox Radios (kitchen and bath)
Nubert NuPro A200, AW350 Sub , raspi 3 with hifiberry digi+ for the
bedroom
raspi A with M2Tech HiFace usb dac and JBL Control 1 for the balcony :-)