kidstypike wrote:
> Well, I thought I was being smart, so I uninstalled LMS and re-intalled
> it, of course it's now exactly the same version as previous (January 21)
> :(
>
> How often is the LMS version at Sourceforge updated?
>
> Thinking about this, the reason I run with "--nomysqueezebox.com" is to
> get used to it for when mysqueezebox.con is no longer aroud. However, if
> I need mySB.com for LMS updates, it's a waste of time :confused:

The LMS extension on sourceforge gets updated when I feel like it.  I
try to do it when there is a significant change,  I updated in January
due to the jivelite improvements Michael made.    I have no idea how
other packages are updating LMS.   But we update directly from the
nightly server.

As to the --nomysqueezebox option, I would ask in the Server Forum area
as to how that works with the update process.