merlinus wrote:
> I am using Squeeze Ctrl as a front-end to manage pCP, so do the
> Squeezelite settings affect anything?
>
> Also, is there a way to organize my music library files in LMS (and
> Sqeeze Ctrl) so they mirror the way I have them on my HDD?
> (/music/composer/albums/)  As it now stands it is a total dog's
> breakfast, and almost impossible to find anything!

Sounds like your music file tags need sorting out.

If you want to see your music as you would see it on your HDD, click/tap
the "Music Folder" icon in LMS or Squeeze Ctrl.

|Filename: Pic01.jpg                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22092|

LMS 7.9 on a Raspberry Pi 3/piCorePlayer 3.10, playlists and LMS cache
on a USB stick, 25K+ music library on a WD MyCloud network drive,
Rasberry Pi 2 > piCorePlayer 3.02 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 >
AVI DM5
Raspberry Pi 3/piCorePlayer 3.10/HiFiBerry DAC+ > Cambridge Audio Minx 5
(study)
1 x Boom (dining room) - 1 x  Radio (garage) - 1 x Touch (display and
controller only) - 1 x SB3 (spare)