i run an Raspberry Pi2 with an 7" Touch Display.
Its a display with 1024 x 600 resolution. The Skin in Jivelite is to
small for the display.

Does it not work at all, or not for best results?

I added a 1024x600 grid layout a few days ago, but it's not available for piCorePlayer yet (unless you want to install it manually using scp etc.). I should probably apply the same changes to the Joggler skin, too...

If you are comfortable tinkering on the command line: get the latest JogglerSkin and PiGridSkin from https://github.com/ralph-irving/jivelite/tree/master/share/jive/applets and copy them to ~/.jivelite/userpath/applets on the pCP. Then restart jivelite.

--

Michael