Hi,
First of all - thanks for all the help and dev work that goes on
here....I've learnt more than I ever wanted to know!

After lots of googling and tweking, I've got pcp 3.11 (audio) running on
a zero wireless connected to a Chord Mojo DAC. It all works at rates up
to 24/192 (I don't have any DSD to test with).  However, I like others
still have the vinyl-like crackle on playback.  I've tweaked the ALSA
buffer settings etc to no avail.  Am I right in thinking that this might
be a kernel issue that is on the to-do list?