Paul Webster wrote:

> Check the claimed current draw - but you may well be OK with that.
> An easy way to check ... temporarily connect a HDMI screen to it and see
> if the lightning flash appears when under heaviest use.

How do I check the claimed current draw. It seems to function perfectly
and LMS scans my library in record time. I attached a HDMI screen and
scanned the library but it didn't seem to have any adverse effect.

(1) Pi 3 w/ HifiBerry Digi + Pro & piCorePlayer 3.11, (1) Touch, (1)
Transporter, Samba w/ 2 TB USB Drive for files