Hi all,

I have a DAC called Sabreberry. I got 3 of them and tested them with
PiCore 3.11 and DAC settings I-Sabre-ES9023 DAC

Two of them are working fine but one not.

The one not working I hear the source playing but also noise as loud as
the source, little like pink noise. I thought the DAC maybe damaged so I
got new one and some more.
Problem is the same. Then I tested the DAC with the volumio player. and
on this it works. So I think it is a settings issue

Following infos I have on the DAC

no I2C needed
no I2S clock
no EEProm
should work with hifiberry-dac-overlay

Ive tested all Sabre DAC and hifiberry DAC on the Picore Player 3.11 and
the 3.20 beta. But problem is still the same.

Some idea of how I could get them working on the PiCore?

Thanks a lot
Daniel