htctyo wrote:
> thanks sir
>
> I already follow your instruction to install , done
> but why it still show [ cannot access the cdrom drive check name and
> whether another app is using the drive
> -1  ] cdplayer1.09 plugin can support in 3.11
>
> before I can use in 3.02 ver  but why  in 3.11 fail
> can you teach

This is a error message from the plugin and says that the LMS server
(which starts the cdda2wavapplication) cannot access the CDROM drive.
This is usually because LMS doesn't have necessary permission and/or
user privileges or another application is accessing the drive.  I don't
know how pCP is setup.

Can you confirm that you ran the CDplayer plugin 1.09 OK on PCP 3.02
with no problems.