efthk23 wrote:
> Hi all. After a lot of time of searching, I decided to make a thread
> asking for help. As you have read from the title, I want to make my
> waveshare touchscreen work with the picore player. I've read a lot of
> posts asking the same thing but they haven't found any solution. Could
> please, anyone that know how this might work, give me a how to guide?
> Thx in advance.

Looking at the Waveshare site, it looks like there are two different 4
inch screens - the  4inch RPi LCD which is 320x480 pixels and connects
via SPI, and the 4inch HDMI LCD, which is 800x480 pixels and connects
via HDMI.  I have a screen very similar to the second one (but without
the touch screen), and it works well since (1) it connects via HDMI and
(2) it's the same resolution as the official rPi 7 inch display, so the
JiveLite skins for this resolution just work.  I assume you have the
320x480 SPI version?