sbp wrote:
> I'm not sure I understand your issue. I can use Jivelite on my RPi to
> turn any player on/off (both original Squeezebox players as well other
> RPi's running Squeezelite). Off course if you turn your players off by
> pulling the plug or power them down - then you can't wake them remote.
> But if you just press the little power off icon in the top right corner
> on the Jivelite home screen, you can power any player on/off from your
> remote Jivelite control panel.
I just re-imaged a fresh PiCorePlayer 3.11 on the micro sd card and it
works as you describe.  The on/off behavior has changed, IMO, for the
better, with nothing more than re-install.  Very weird.  I must have
done something to confuse the software.  I knew I had that effect on
people, now software?

> Yes pCP supports the wireless part of RPiZerro Wireless out of the box -
> so go ahead and build your system :-)
> Regards
> Steen
Excellent! :)