paul- wrote:
> The pCP team has released a minor update, but has some key new things
> that some have really been waiting.

Well done pCP team.

3 RPi 2 pCP's updated in-situ from 3.20 to 3.21 Audio. I confirm that
Wi-Fi now works for Ratlink WiPi devices on the Audio build - (Ralink
Technology, Corp. RT5370 Wireless Adapter)

First update I removed Jivelite and in-situ updated pCP then
re-installed Jivelite. (I couldn't remember the exact in-situ update
procedure!)
Next two updates I left Jivelite in place, in-situ updated pCP and then
updated Jivelite.

All 3 players have Allo re-clockers, 2 have generic ESS9023 DACs, one
has a MamboBerry DAC.

Again, well done, the informative screen messages during the update tell
the user what is downloading or loading. An excellent update.

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.

Seen sprayed on the outside wall of the local library -
Three things I hate in life :
1. Vandalism
2. Irony
3. Lists