Perhaps that's something. Didn't reboot the router perhaps that's the
problem even if I'm only using the fritz box as gateway to internet. So
only one Lan port in use. Banging my head to the wall about this
😠
Will try reboot fritz box.

*SqueezeBoxes:* 2x SB2 (Living room and study), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x
Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden)
1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Bedroom)
*Server:* LMS1 7.7.3 on windows, LMS2 7.9.1. on PcP 3.20
*Network:* AVM Fritzbox, D-Link Smart Switch 24p, 3x Ubiquity