No problem.
When I use a share on a W7 box and mount that share from PcP everything
is ok at first.
After a while the W7 box closes the share (autodisconnect function) and
that is where PcP comes into trouble. When you try to drill down
mediafolders it just stops at the mounting point and won't let you go
deeper.
At this point PcP/LMS is totally unresponsive. I think it should (an
perhaps does but fails) try to reconnect but is does not succeed.
Switching off the autodisconnect seemed to help but I'm now unsure
because it happened, a very long time later, again. If you keep on
playing local files everything is ok as far as I know.
btw the autodisconnect takes time, i think something like 30 minutes and
only happens when you're playing internet stuff (radio, spotty). When
you changed the W7 system per MS article it takes a lot longer, if at
all.

*SqueezeBoxes:* 2x SB2 (Living room and study), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x
Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden)
1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Bedroom)
*Server:* LMS1 7.7.3 on windows, LMS2 7.9.1. on PcP 3.20
*Network:* AVM Fritzbox, D-Link Smart Switch 24p, 3x Ubiquity