TroLoo wrote:
> I have a strange issue with piCorePlayer with LMS server. Whenever I
> sync 2 players together, my music stops playing after random amount of
> time, usually it is about 15 seconds. It just stops. It doesn't matter
> wether it is a radio run on LMS, spotty music or even AirPlay stream to
> one of the players. I never run on such issue with Max2Play release...
> so it has to be piCorePlayer internal issue.

When players are synced then LMS will stream data to seach player until
buffer reaches a "level" - there is no time constraint on this initial
fill.  Then LMS will tell each player to start playing.  As audio is
played, LMS will be requiee to "top" up each player in turn and make
sure eachplayer is in sync.  If LMS cannot top up each player in time
and the buffer runs out - playing will stop.   It "feels" like LMS
cannot top up the buffer to one or more of the player - this can be due
to network issues (e./g. different network drivers/setting) or extra
processing on the LMS possibly due to transcoding.

Have you checked whether the LMS setting of the max2play and the PCP are
identical - especially in the the area of "File Types" ?