bpa wrote:
> Explain your original "needs" from other post - you have gone off on a
> tangent.  A user can install packages on pcp but they have be to be
> built in special tcz packages and IIRC users have interfaced pcp with
> GPIO.

I don't need that much in addition. Just using a sensor like ultrasonic
or mechanical switch via GPIO and then, to use that signal in my
homeautomation, FHEM on that device. That's it.

My plan is to grap the status of the toilet seat :) If somebody is
sitting down, then the sensor gives me the status. Via FHEM i will start
the music, i can control any squeezbox player via FHEM. So piCorePlayer
is perfect for my need. But to do so i need the GPIO and additional FHEM
on the Pi which is running piCorePlayer.