hi psychokiller,

Some help can be found here:
http://picoreplayer.sourceforge.net/main_about.shtml

pCP wasn't initially written to run standalone, but I think it is
possible.

Where have you installed LMS, locally?

The web GUI constantly asks LMS for pCP players on your system, so...

Turning off the tabs at the top may help. On the [Tweaks] page in [Beta]
mode, set piCorePlayer Tabs and LMS Controls Toolbar to "no".

We only support the official "Raspberry Pi Foundation" screen, but you
may find information from others that have installed others screens.

You need Tiny Core Linux experience to load things manually. It
shouldn't be required once you disable the above Tabs.

regards
Greg