Hi nowhinjing,
tried your instructions, but was not successful :(.
Within the step by step instructions based an fresh 3.21 pcp image, I
lost after the last step of the first section editing /opt/bootlocal.sh
making the Backup and doing a reboot. After the reboot the screen was
light grey and was flickering. No output on the screen ???
After that I tried your image. This is also not working. Again the
display lickers 6-7 times with light grey but nothing appears on the
display.
Attached you can find a picture of my screen. schould be  the same like
yours.
23479
I checked all your setting , everything is fine. Attached you can find
the lsmod output

    Module                  Size  Used by    Tainted: G
  fbtft_device           38075  0
  flexfb                 14308 63
  fbtft                  34966  2 fbtft_device,flexfb
  fb_sys_fops             1741  1 fbtft
  syscopyarea             3225  1 fbtft
  sysfillrect             3826  1 fbtft
  sysimgblt               2480  1 fbtft
  joydev                  9988  0
  snd_soc_bcm2835_i2s     6546  0
  snd_bcm2835            24427  0
  snd_soc_core          179915  1 snd_soc_bcm2835_i2s
  snd_pcm_dmaengine       5894  1 snd_soc_core
  snd_compress           10384  1 snd_soc_core
  ads7846                13656  0
  hwmon                  10552  1 ads7846
  snd_pcm                98501  3 snd_bcm2835,snd_soc_core,snd_pcm_dmaengine
  snd_timer              23968  1 snd_pcm
  snd                    70032  5
snd_bcm2835,snd_soc_core,snd_compress,snd_pcm,snd_timer
  fixed                   3285  0
  squashfs               33761 29
  lz4                     1770  4
  lz4_compress            3334  1 lz4
  zram                   22792  1
  zsmalloc               17463  1 zram
  evdev                  12423 62
  spi_bcm2835             7596  0
  i2c_bcm2835             7167  0
  bcm2835_gpiomem         3940  0
  uio_pdrv_genirq         3923  0
  uio                    10204  1 uio_pdrv_genirq

and dmsg output within the attached file
23480

Any hints how to proceed and find the problem why display is not working
?
Thanks
Stefan

|Filename: dmsg.txt                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23480|