paul- wrote:
> The i2s Simple or Generic driver was something that Clive was working on
> (Jack of All) with his departure from sound kernel development, it is
> growing more and more difficult to apply his work to current kernels.
> If your happy with 3.02.....no reason to move.  That being said, in the
> Audio version, there is a simple or generic i2s driver that might work
> for you.

Thanks for your reply Paul, and yes, I tried 3.02 and it works now!!

Not sure what kind of I2S driver you are pointing to in the audio
version, I couldn't find it, at least not by I2S names solvention.

Is there an option to "inject" latest audio patches into 3.02 ?? I would
love to have higher samplerate option since I already noticed very
clearly a sound improvement between 44.1k and 192k. First time I am
convinced that at least with NOS dac it could be an improvement.
With AK4495 i found it very difficult to compare, lets speak about
better or worse.

Is there an option to inject those audio patches into 3.02, or could the
time accomplish this please?

Best regards!