paul- wrote:
> If you ever want to backup or copy the card, you really don't want to
> have it full.  Even on my dev system, I don't even use 300MB

yeah, I thought that could be a benefit, but on my Mac, I backed up with
dd in Terminal and the image was 8G.
….but I didn't use any conv options, or gzip.

In pCP the size options given to expand the file system seemed in small
increments, caping out at 100M (iirc), then jumping to all availlable
space.  When I installed 3.21, I don't recall any options, just all
avail space (…but it's been awhile, might have missed the options)

I'm assuming that 100MB is sufficient for LMS? (with the cache on a USB)

Tony
  SBTouch ♪ SBRadio ♬