drmatt wrote:
> Well, doesn't matter really you could call it a separate stream and
> leave the two virtual players permanently synced anyway. From what I
> recall to add a second audio output from PcP you would need to make
> changes at the shell prompt, I'm not sure there's configuration for that
> in the UI.
>
> I am sure you could coax alsa in Linux to send the same stream to both
> DACs somehow too and have a single renderer send audio to both, but you
> would only gain a little network bandwidth and you may well lose in
> stability.
>
> -Transcoded from Matt's brain by Tapatalk-

Thanks Matt.
I haven't seen anything relevant in UI.
I'm a complete dunce with Linux & wouldn't know where to start with a
shell prompt.  As for coaxing alsa in Linux......!
I'll give it a try using the current USB feed from Pi to DAC #1 into DAC
#2.  I can mess around with settings in UI if required.  If that works,
I'll try both together.  If that fails, I'll have to get another Pi,
unless I can get advice on how & what to do at the shell prompt.
Cheers
Paul