--------------------

> 2. In addition, what happens if you from the command prompt use:

  >   > sudo /usr/local/bin/wifi.sh
--------------------

Hi SBP,

When I execute the cat command it lists 3 fields, my SSID, my wifi
password, and: WPA, separated by tabs (I think).

When I execute the wifi script you mentioned, I see it jump to a screen
showing columns: ESSID, Enc, Qual, Channel, and Type. However there are
never any entries in this table.

I have a funny feeling that the FAQ Greg Erskine posted, may hold the
answer here, IE "Wifi adaptor does not support wifi channel selected on
wifi router.". I know that some regions don't have the same channel
allocation as others, and since I'm in the UK, where the full channel
range is available, I'm wondering if being on channel 13 is the cause of
my problems? Is there a way to set the region within the PCP setup? I
know the adaptor is capable, as it works in Raspian.

Many thanks!!
Toonie.