Bitlogger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Loving picoreplayer so thanks to the developers Paul, Steen, Ralphy and
> Greg. I'm using this as a way to stream audio wirelessly to some powered
> desktop speakers + subwoofer. It seems clean and reliable unlike other
> similar applications I've tried briefly.
>
> I would like to know if there is anywhere that describes the purpose of
> each extension? There's a long list available and it's tempting to
> experiment but it would save me a lot of time knowing what they did.
>
> I've also noticed a recent ad-hoc network extension has been created.
> This is a function I'd been hoping would be possible for a while.
> Particularly useful if I was to build my own set of powered, portable
> speakers. Thing is I wouldn't have known this was available had I not
> encountered the thread about it within this forum. Basically, I need to
> imagine the concept first before searching for it.

All you need to do most of the time is google the name of the extension
without the ".tcz" IE

rsync.tcz http://bfy.tw/1gSU

openvpn http://bfy.tw/5WPj

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezeLiteX,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  Latest Nightly on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6.5.0U1 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:*
AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud/Spotty
*Remotes:* iPeng9/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite/SqueezeLiteX
*Music:* 383GB,1346 albums with 18894 songs by  4501 artists mostly
FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS